St Mary's College is committed to life long learning in a caring environment. Contact the Enrolment's Officer, for further information, a prospectus or a visit to our College.
At the discretion of the Principal, students will be enrolled on the following basis:
- Students who are Catholics and whose families show a genuine commitment to their faith and their parish.
- Students with siblings currently enrolled and whose families are supportive of the aims of the College.
- Students of other religious denominations whose families have been active members of their particular Church Community.
- Students whose families indicate a genuine support of Christian principles and who are prepared to accept and give positive support to the Christian ethos of the College.
- Students whose families signal their interest and intention by lodging an early Application with the College.
- Students are enrolled on the assumption that they are able to benefit from the academic and other programs of the College. It is to be understood that students, as well as receiving benefits, are expected to contribute positively to the academic and general life of the College.
How To Enrol
A COLLEGE PROSPECTUS, WHICH INCLUDES AN "APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT" FORM WILL BE FORWARDED ON REQUEST.
APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT IS MADE ON THE FORM "CONFIDENTAL APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT'. Download here.
Download Freedom of Information Details here.
This for is sent to the College with the non-refundable Application Fee ($25) and photocopies (not orginals) of the student's Baptism Certificate or a letter from his/her Parish Priest, Birth Certificate, Immunisation Records and the student's most recent school report.
The College will immediately post to parents an acknowledgement of receipt of the Application for Enrolment. This acknowledgement is not an indication that the application has been successful.
Parents should understand that the College's acceptance of Application for Enrolment does not guarantee a place, but simply includes the student's name on a waiting list with other candidates in that year of entry. The parents will be contacted throughout the year with the majority of communication during Term 3 in the year prior to commencing to advise whether it is possible to offer a place. An interview is part of the process for enrolment.
SCHOOL FEES. Download here.
Discounts for Health Care Cards apply - Queries about College fees should be directed to the Financial Manager. Phone: 91949507; email firstname.lastname@example.org