St Mary's College is committed to life long learning in a caring environment. Contact the Enrolment's Officer, for further information, a prospectus or a visit to our College.
At the discretion of the Principal, students will be enrolled on the following basis:
1. Students who are Catholics and whose families show a genuine commitment to their faith and their parish.
2. Students with siblings currently enrolled and whose families are supportive of the aims of the College.
3. Students of other religious denominations whose families have been active members of their particular Church Community.
4. Students whose families indicate a genuine support of Christian principles and who are prepared to accept and give positive support to the Christian ethos of the College.
5. Students whose families signal their interest and intention by lodging an early Application with the College.
6. Students are enrolled on the assumption that they are able to benefit from the academic and other programs of the College. It is to be understood that students, as well as receiving benefits, are expected to contribute positively to the academic and general life of the College.