Aboriginal Teacher Assistant (Secondary) - Full Time, temporary to 30 June 2023 with possible ongoing
Applications close 12 noon on Monday 8 August 2022 and candidates will need to submit the following attachments, addressed to the Principal, Coby Rhatigan at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A cover letter outlining their suitability for the advertised position.
- This Teacher Application Form, available from the College website
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Three referee name and contact numbers, one of whom must be their current employer
- Working with Children Check
- National Crim Check
Download the Duty Statement.
Download the Application Form.
St Mary’s College welcomes applications for Casual Relief staff across the College.
Please refer to the relevant checklist and ensure that applications are submitted in full.
- Form 11 – Casual Relief New Employee Details Form
- Tax File Number Declaration Form
- CEWA Application Employment History Check
Applications may be submitted in person at either our Primary or Secondary Campus, or electronically, emailed to email@example.com.